GET MORE, SAVE MORE! | Up to 30% off | 8 empanadas per pack | Minimum order: 2 x 8 pack
Sorry, there are no products in this collection
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen empanadas on a sheet pan and place it in this oven.
3. Heat from frozen in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
4. Carefully remove from the oven as the product will be hot. Serve and enjoy!
CROISSANTS - BAKING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place frozen croissants on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
2. Allow them to thaw at room temperature for around 60-90 minutes.
3. Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes or until they are evenly golden.
4. Remove from oven and apply a light layer of glaze with a brush while medialunas are still hot.
SHIPPING AND STORAGE FAQS
HOW IS THE PRODUCT SHIPPED?
Our products are shipped frozen in boxes of 8 units per flavor with their corresponding labels, all enclosed in a big outer box with an insulated shipper bag with dry ice.
HOW DO I STORE EMPANADAS AND CROISSANTS?
Put them in the freezer and heat them up in the oven whenever you desire.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THEM IN THE FREEZER OR FRIDGE?
Empanadas and croissants can be placed in the freezer for 6 months and 4 days in the fridge.
HOW CAN I STORE THEM IF I HAVE LITTLE SPACE IN THE FREEZER?
Simply, remove from the box and place them in ziploc bags.